- UMC of Berea: Food Pantry: “Mother Hubbard’s Cupboard.”
- Cleveland: Cory UMC: Food Pantry funded through the Hunger Network as a part of the Glenville Area. Open Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Cleveland: Nottingham UMC: Food Pantry funded through the Hunger Network, as a part of the Collinwood Area Church Council. Tuesdays and Thursdays from 12:30 till 3:00 p.m.
- Cleveland: Simpson UMC: Food Pantry open Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, 9:00 -11:00 a.m.
- Elyria: Community UMC: Food pantry is open every Friday from 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Lakewood UMC: Participates in a community-wide food pantry called Lakewood Christian Service Center. We donate food and money every month and some of our members are volunteers for the Center.
- The North Coast District of The United Methodist Church and Enhancement Ministries, Inc have partnered with the Cleveland Foodbank to bring fresh produce and a Mobile Food Pantry to the North Broadway neighborhood. Fresh produce is available 1st and 3rd Tuesdays (4:30-6:30PM) in August and September. The Mobile Food Pantry is available the 3rd Friday (4PM – 6PM) of each month starting August 19th. Distributions are made on a first come first served bases. NO pre-RESERVATIONS. Clients should bring their own bags. A self disclosure family income form must be completed onsite. Mr. Ronald Smith of Bay United Methodist Church is recruiting volunteers to support the monthly 3rd Friday Mobile Food Pantry. Please contact him at “Ronald Smith” email@example.com if you and your church or organization would like to join the pool of volunteers from Bay UMC. The prayers of the entire NC District are coveted as outreach ministry continues in the Broadway facility at the request of the community.
- Windermere-Living Hope: Every second and fourth Wednesday, our Food Pantry is available to the community. 11:00 am – 1:00 pm