Church Conference Forms
Instructions for Fall Charge/Church Conference Forms
NORTH COAST DISTRICT Note: The forms on this site are in PDF format only!
IF YOU CANNOT OPEN THE PDF FILES, CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD ADOBE PDF READER FOR FREE!
We hope that you look at these Charge/Church Conference forms as opportunities to tell your church’s story of ministry and mission. ALL copies of these forms should be available on your district website. These are essential tools that will help the superintendent and our connection as a United Methodist Church to be accountable. PLEASE refer to your district office for further instructions and/or questions.
We have tried to give you several options of different formats to fill out these forms (depending on your computer programs and capabilities):
- PDF fill-in forms are the easiest to fill in and print out. BUT you may not be able to SAVE the form, but only print it out (depending on your Adobe Reader program).
- WORD fill-in forms: you need to click on the gray areas and then type. To keep the page format, you may need to delete lines/spaces that you do not fill in. These should be savable on your computer.
- WORD forms can be simply filled in, printed out and/or filled in by hand.
- Omnibus form: This form is the basis for the Church/Charge Conference. It contains the needed information that is needed to report yearly. Submit ONE WEEK prior to Church Conference. Attachments that should be included:
- Pastor and Lay Leader report of the year
- Goals and strategies for the coming year
- Lay Leadership Nomination report
- COPIES of the current budget and current month’sfinancial report
- Clergy Profile forms:
- CPA: Clergy Profile Annual: To be filled out by clergy (elders or local pastors). Submit at least one copy to the District Superintendent ONE WEEK before your Consultation.
- DPA: Deacon Profile Annual: To be filled out by deacon clergy. Submit at least one copy to the District Superintendent ONE WEEK before your Consultation.
- CPL: Clergy Profile Long Term Information: This does not need to be completed every year, but be sure it is kept up to date.
- S/PPR Forms and Church Profiles:
- LCPA: Local Church Profile Annual: To be completed by the S/PPR committee and submitted ONE WEEK to before consultation with the DS.
- LCPL: Local Church Profile Long Term: To be completed or updated by the
Staff/Pastor-Parish Relations Committee every 3 years or when needed.
- Compensation forms: (these are also available on the conference website online forms)
- 2013 Clergy Compensation form: To be totally filled out (both pages) and SIGNED by clergy and SPR or Finance Chair.
- Pension/Disability Calculation for 2013: To calculate 2013 pension to place amount on Clergy Compensation form.
- Housing Exclusion Resolution form: To be filled out accordingly of a parsonage provided or not. Please follow the instruction sheet. This amount is voted upon at Church Conference as part of the salary compensation. This amount needs also to be included on the Clergy Compensation form and Omnibus.
- Pension forms: (optional) Are provided for you in case you want to change contributions.
- Parsonage Inspection form: To be completed prior to church conference and signed by Trustee or Parsonage Chair and Pastor.
- CFC form: Continuing Formation of Clergy: This form can be filled out by the S/PPR along other committees of the church. Please refer to Vital Congregation goals (www.umvitalcongregations.org) or they will be provided to you from the district. This form must be submitted to the district superintendent’s office ONE WEEK prior to your scheduled meeting with the superintendent.
- Lay Speaker Forms: To be given to all lay speakers for them to fill out and then signed by pastor.
- 2013 Leadership form: To be completed and sent to District office by December 1, 2013.