Traditional wine tasting notes allowed people to buy wine according to their taste buds. Thus, allowing people not to make a mistake in purchasing the wrong wine. However, modern wine tasting notes allow people to rate a particular wine depending on how they feel about that particular wine. If you wish to write a few notes about wine, then these are a few helpful tips.
1. The Aroma – There are 3 types of aromas when it comes to wine.
- Primary Aroma – Primary aroma focuses more on the grape type and the region it is grown.
- Secondary Aroma –Secondary aroma focuses more how the wine feels on the tongue from light, medium to heavy.
- Tertiary Aroma –Tertiary aroma is more focused on old wines stored in an oak barrel.
2. Body, Tannin and Acidity –
- Body – Body tasting of a wine is based on the weight inside the mouth. It can be light, medium or heavy.
- Tannin – The texture of a wine defines the tannin. For instance; check whether the wine forces the lips to stick to the teeth or the mouth consisting of tiny prickles is best described for tannin.
- Acidity –When it comes to describing acidity, high-acidic wine has lemon feeling while low-acidic wine has watermelon feeling. It is important not to get confused while describing the acidity of the wine as many beginners tend to make mistake when it comes to defining acidity.
These are the tips when it comes to writing down those important wine tasting notes. You may also want to visit wine tours in Perth to learn more about wine.
We love having a great company wherever we travel, don’t we? The time we get to spend, the activities we get to do, there are so many wonderful things we can cherish when we have the people we love by our side. But solo travelers too can get to have a lot of fun. These are some of the tips to meet new people and bond well with them during your time while traveling.
- While Traveling –If you’re traveling a journey consisting of roughly 10 hours via flight, bus or train, then this is the perfect time to speak to your fellow passengers. This will ensure your boring journey time flies by and you end making a friend.
- By Doing Various Activities and Trips –If you happen to make a friend during your journey, then you can actually think on doing activities and trips together. You can ask them about what activities they like doing such as bungee jumping, kayaking etc, and then accordingly make plans.
- By Hanging out at Hostel Bars –Hostels have bars consisting of happy hours. This allows travelers to come together at the bar, enjoy their favorite drinks and make new friends. You should try giving this a go because the travelers living in hostels are known to be very friendly.
- By just Staying in Hostel Dorms – Hostel dorms is where travelers get to stay and relax. This is the perfect scenario to talk to them by asking simple questions such as ‘what is your name?’ or ‘where are you from?’. After that the flow goes smoothly.
These are some of the quickest ways of making while traveling alone. Make sure you stay at hostels in Thailand to meet and greet new people.